Cider Press Cottage is a very well eqippped five bedroom period two story stone thached cottage, originally built for orchard workers.
- Recently refurbished to the highest of standards
- Five bedrooms, two with five foot king size beds, two with zip and link singles/superking double, one with twin plus single plus sofa bed.
- Sleeps twelve in all.
- Travel cots/toddler ready beds
- All bedrooms have televisions with free sat
- Interior designed soft furnishings
- Flexible accomodation suitable for families, extended families, couples or friends
- Family bathroom and en suite shower room
- Full central heating
- Cosy woodburner
- Modern shaker style kitchen
Refurbished in 2011 it provides three comfortable bedrooms, two with five foot king size beds and two with three foot zip and link singles which can be a six foot superking , there is also room in this bedroom for a travel cot or toddler ready bed. The Attic Room can sleep up to four in various configurations. The bedrooms all have televisions with free sat channels and are finished with interior designed fabrics and soft furnishings. The beds have very comfy mattresses and plenty of clothes storage.
The flexible accomodation makes Cider Press Cottage suitable for families, friends and extended families. There is a family bathroom with fabulous period bath and a further en suite shower room.
Cider Press Cottage has full central heating and also the benefits of a cosy woodburning stove. The kitchen is modern, shaker style and has wood and granite worktops with large fridge freezer, dishewasher, washer/drier and ceramic hob and oven. There is a spacious oak dining table and wood floor throughout the cottage.
The sitting room is light and airy with fantastic views of both the railway and the Quantock Hills. The large leather sofas are perfect for relaxing in front of the plasma television at the end of the day or for simply enjoying some of the best views of the local countryside. One of the bedrooms has views of the sea and the other two face the Quantock Hills.